Wheat/Gluten Proteome Reactivity & Autoimmunity Screening
Research confirms that the root cause for many of undesired immune reactions originates in the gastrointestinal tract. GI tract abnormality can compromise the integrity of the gut barrier and increases the entry of undigested antigens into the sub-mucosa and the circulation, thus challenging the immune system. Reaction to these antigens activates immune and inflammatory cascades, resulting in the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and an array of antibodies, which further contributes to increased intestinal barrier permeability (or “ leaky gut” syndrome).
Recommended for Patients Who:
- Have non-responsive GI symptoms.
- Present multiple-symptom complaints (including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia).
- Suffer from depression or neuro-autoimmunity.
- Identify possible Celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, dermatitis herpetiformis, gluten ataxia or other wheat/gluten-related disorder.
- Assess autoimmune reactivity associated with wheat proteins and peptides.
Your Personalized Wheat/Gluten Proteome Reactivity & Autoimmunity Screen includes:
- 45 minute consult with Dr. Banks
- Cyrex Array 3X Test Kit shipped directly to you
- Once your order has been placed we can not cancel order. Please make sure you review each option.
*Blood draw Fee- not included. Some labs do not charge, others may charge. This is the clients responsibility. This fee is directly between you and the lab of your choice.
Does insurance cover this test? No.
Is this a blood test? Yes.
Will Dr. Banks review my test results with me? Yes.
Can I cancel my test if I change my mind? No, once we have place the order for the test we are unable to issue a refund.
Where do I have my sample drawn? Once the order is placed we will contact you with location options.
What are my treatment options? A personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed and will be presented during your consultation.