Alzheimer's LINX™ Associated Immune Reactivity & Consultation
7 Groups of Key Contributing Factors
- Brain Proteins: Assessing reactivity to brain proteins beyond amyloid-beta and tau protein
- Growth Factors: Measuring immune reactivity to factors involved in neuronal regeneration
- Enteric Nerve, Enzymes, and Neurological Peptides: Assessing immune reactivity to the communication pathway between the gut and the brain
- Pathogens: Assessing immune reactivity to pathogens known to cross-react with amyloid-beta
- Chemicals: Biomarkers for a collection of chemicals/heavy metals discovered to have associations to AD
- Foods Cross-Reactive to Amyloid Beta: • 8 out of 208 common foods, newly discovered to have potential association with AD
- Blood-Brain Barrier and Neurofilaments: Blood-Brain Barrier antibody biomarkers. Assess the integrity of the blood-brain barrier
Recommended for Patients Who:
- Are interested in preventing the development of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorder.
- Are exhibiting early signs of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorder.
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Have a history of gastrointestinal disorders and/or diabetes.
- Played high-impact sports.
- Are immunoreactive against specific pathogens, chemicals and foods
- Identifying asymptomatic individuals at greater risk for developing Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorder
- Identifying reactivity to triggers of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorder.
- Identifying the early stages of neurodegenerative processes.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of lifestyle modifications for Alzheimer’s disease.
Your Personalized Food Immune Reactivity Screen includes:
- 45 minute consult with Dr. Banks
- Cyrex Alzheimer's Linx Test Kit shipped directly to you
- Once your order has been placed we can not cancel order. Please make sure you review each option.
*Blood draw Fee- not included. Some labs do not charge, others may charge. This is the clients responsibility. This fee is directly between you and the lab of your choice.
Does insurance cover this test? No.
Is this a blood test? Yes.
Will Dr. Banks review my test results with me? Yes.
Can I cancel my test if I change my mind? No, once we have place the order for the test we are unable to issue a refund.
Where do I have my sample drawn? Once the order is placed we will contact you with location options.
What are my treatment options? A personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed and will be presented during your consultation.